Production is a powerful branch of market where thousands of individuals posses jobs.
The unusual trade and industry zones are placed mainly in the suburbs of big cities or agglomerations. In the area can be run even the most dangerous productions and no one will suffer from the noise, polluted air and non-stop driving trucks.
Unusual economic regions– named in short SSE are located international. You can notice them in China, Indie, Iran, Jordanian, Poland, Russia and more. What is more, the special zones are created in countries which are poor as well as rich. The regions can bring incomes to the country and create a lot of novel work places.
Every industry and its place have its advantage and drawbacks. Here will be described some bad and good points of running business in a unusual economic region.
Some benefits of being a member of unusual trade and industry region are:
– Companies do not should pay any sorts of duties
– The place of the unusualregions, is in very appropriate places, near to motorways and includes large parking space
– In case of crisis and good prosperity of the specialzone, home authorities are able to give their help
The drawbacks of having business in the SSE are:
– The company should be run from 3 to 5 years in the SSE- it is able to be hard in times of crisis to run the industry and do not run up a debt.
– You should pay rent for the area you use – in crisis it can be a great drawback for your company.
SSE is not appropriate for all businesses. Several bussinesses cannot be run here.
Unusual economic zones were a great discovery because individuals need the types of manufacturing and they do not want to posses them near their neighborhoods. The described regions are ideal for big corporations which want to be more powerful and want to manufacture more.